Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Author of New Contemporary Gothic Suspense - The House on Black Lake
Hello Fellow Gothic Romance Lovers:

I would like to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my new novel. “The House on Black Lake” is a contemporary gothic suspense set in the outskirts of Montreal. The book has been described as an intoxicating journey into the underworld of Montreal society, where the power elite cavort with mystics, gypsies and soothsayers and create their own rules.

With her life falling apart around her, Alexandra Brighton escapes with young son, Samuel, to Blake Lake – and into the home of the man who has haunted her thoughts for years. But little is as it seems in the idyllic world of Ruth and Ramey Sandeley, where modern luxuries co-mingle with ancient rituals. As the summer solstice draws near, Alexandra finds herself lured into a world of mystery and seduction that compels her to confront the forces that have shaped her life’s path. Ultimately she must decide where this journey will lead – if she and her son are to survive.

I worked with an acclaimed cinematographer to create an evocative filmed trailer based on “The House on Black Lake” that is quite sexy and scary. A music video titled “Mysterious Encounter”, featured on video sites and You Tube has also been popular. The book is now available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Would love to get feedback from readers! To view trailer, music videos and learn more about project, go to www.houseonblacklake.com.

I have posted prelude on writer's thread.

Best,

Anastasia Blackwell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hopeful Gothic Writer gothichorrortales 0 460 10-12-2023, 03:17 AM
Last Post: gothichorrortales
  Gothic Romance Revival? Alana Matthews 4 21,014 04-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Penfeather
  I am a Author malaik 1 7,410 10-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Monique Devereaux
  Newbie & published author Bastet 3 10,659 02-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Last Post: diamondgirl