Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you get scared when you read ever?
The only book i can remember being truly disturbed by was Dracula. I know it sounds silly, but i happened to be reading the part where the count seduces Mina, him entering the room as a bat....shutters banging, her screaming.... and it happend to be 1 oclock in the morning in the middle of a thunderstorm, the atmosphere was significantly heightened by the weather. Same with Frankenstein, though not to the same degree.
The only book i can remember being truly disturbed by was Dracula. I know it sounds silly, but i happened to be reading the part where the count seduces Mina, him entering the room as a bat....shutters banging, her screaming.... and it happend to be 1 oclock in the morning in the middle of a thunderstorm, the atmosphere was significantly heightened by the weather. Same with Frankenstein, though not to the same degree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you get scared when you read ever? - by Rapuncel - 07-17-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Do you get scared when you read ever? - by Bellatrix Lestrange - 04-03-2010, 10:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the last horror Gothic book you read? readertim 6 25,993 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Bellatrix Lestrange