Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Intro
Cool 
Hello!

A friend of mine suggested I check out this site, so here I am! I'm a huge fan of classic Gothic romance/horror. My faves are Poe and Shelley, although there are many more on my list.

I am a writer and artist, but I also enjoy good movies, video games (survival horror is my favorite genre, but I also love a good RPG), Chess (not very good) and Scrabble (pretty decent when I play often), animals, trivia, online social networking, reading, and spending time with my philosopher hubby.

I recently published a novel in honor of Edgar Allan Poe's literary achievements, which also speculates his untimely death. I'd love to share more about it if anyone here is interested.

Nice to meet you all!
(04-15-2012, 04:00 PM)CerebralWriter Wrote: Hello!

A friend of mine suggested I check out this site, so here I am! I'm a huge fan of classic Gothic romance/horror. My faves are Poe and Shelley, although there are many more on my list.

I am a writer and artist, but I also enjoy good movies, video games (survival horror is my favorite genre, but I also love a good RPG), Chess (not very good) and Scrabble (pretty decent when I play often), animals, trivia, online social networking, reading, and spending time with my philosopher hubby.

I recently published a novel in honor of Edgar Allan Poe's literary achievements, which also speculates his untimely death. I'd love to share more about it if anyone here is interested.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! Big Grin
I am interested of Gothic and Romanticism, vampires - old films are the best -, writing and scrapbooks.
I'd be interested in hearing more about your book that speculates on Poe's death.