Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Waves*
Hello...
Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Ana. I love gothic art and literature, Dracula is still one of my favorites, and I'm an author who apparently writes gothic romance (though not intentionally). I stumbled upon this place looking for people to connect with who share similar interests, which so far has been easier said than done. So yeah, hi, I look forward to getting to know people here, and I hope you don't chase me with torches and pitchforks.
Welcome!
I'm pretty new myself so I don't have a torch or pitchfork yet. Smile Things are often quiet, but there's a lot of good information on here if you go searching for it.
There are a couple Gothic groups on Goodreads too, if you like that format.
I'm a writer as well and started a Gothic readers group on Facebook to help find my tribe--we talk about all Gothic genres. If you're on there, look for "POSSESSED: Timeless Gothic Reads". It's a small group, but we're growing. Authors can post on Fridays with info/links about their books. Otherwise it's gushing about favorite books/authors/etc.
(08-16-2018, 08:56 PM)Carrie Dalby Wrote: Welcome!
I'm pretty new myself so I don't have a torch or pitchfork yet. Smile  Things are often quiet, but there's a lot of good information on here if you go searching for it.
There are a couple Gothic groups on Goodreads too, if you like that format.
I'm a writer as well and started a Gothic readers group on Facebook to help find my tribe--we talk about all Gothic genres. If you're on there, look for "POSSESSED: Timeless Gothic Reads". It's a small group, but we're growing. Authors can post on Fridays with info/links about their books. Otherwise it's gushing about favorite books/authors/etc.

Thank you. I sent a request. Always nice to know there other people out there. Half the time I feel like I write solely for myself.
Hope you find the community and reader audience you seek.
Glad you found this site--it is nice.
(08-16-2018, 12:50 PM)Dark_Angel8576 Wrote: Hello...
Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Ana. I love gothic art and literature, Dracula is still one of my favorites, and I'm an author who apparently writes gothic romance (though not intentionally). I stumbled upon this place looking for people to connect with who share similar interests, which so far has been easier said than done. So yeah, hi, I look forward to getting to know people here, and I hope you don't chase me with torches and pitchforks.

Good afternoon ma'am. I am also here recently and also looking for people with similar interests. And I too write ... the truth now at me such heavy spleen, what to write very hardly.
And yes - Я тоже из России (although I still live there ... I'm not really sure that you remember Russian)