Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gothic Blog
Although you know me here as Monique Devereaux, I recently started a blog called The Midnight Room under my own name, Barrymore Tebbs, in which I am writing about Gothic Art, Fiction, and Film. I realize this is the "Other Fiction" category, but I didn't know where else to put it. If you visit, please let me know what you think.
(11-17-2011, 07:23 PM)Monique Devereaux Wrote: Although you know me here as Monique Devereaux, I recently started a blog called The Midnight Room under my own name, Barrymore Tebbs, in which I am writing about Gothic Art, Fiction, and Film. I realize this is the "Other Fiction" category, but I didn't know where else to put it. If you visit, please let me know what you think.

Your blog looks delightful! Every house should have a Midnight Room. I see many of my favorite things there and I have bookmarked it, the better to check back periodically to see what's new there. (You get extra bonus points for mentioning Barbara Steele, too.)
(11-22-2011, 04:15 AM)Penfeather Wrote: You get extra bonus points for mentioning Barbara Steele, too.

I'll take that as a vote for a special Ode to Barbara Steele blog post. Smile
I've added you to my blogroll, Smile at my new blog www.gothicsuspense.wordpress.com
Your posts are really damn good!
I mean, since it's 2018 already, the design is a bit outdated. But that's a small issue, if it's an issue at all.
The content totally rocks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GHOSTLY IMAGES - a new Gothic suspense book about spirit photography Bastet 0 13,976 06-03-2012, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Bastet