Gothic Romance Forum, a Community for Gothic Romance Fiction and Literature Lovers

Full Version: Mystery book cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what paperback this was used for? The artist is Victor Prezio.

Derek
Wonderfully interesting cover. I hope someone can identify that one. I'd love to find it.
(07-25-2009, 10:12 AM)Gothmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what paperback this was used for? The artist is Victor Prezio.

Derek

Derek:

I am trying to find more info on Artist Victor Prezio, He was my Uncle, My fathers best friend. A great book cover Artist. He passed away during the mid to late 70's. He did cover art for Many paperback novels mostly "Westerns"

Any info you may have such as biographical, other cover Art done ,etc. Would be greatly appreciated. He is listed as a known artist on google.com.
(11-24-2009, 01:00 AM)danteq Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2009, 10:12 AM)Gothmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what paperback this was used for? The artist is Victor Prezio.

Derek

Derek:

I am trying to find more info on Artist Victor Prezio, He was my Uncle, My fathers best friend. A great book cover Artist. He passed away during the mid to late 70's. He did cover art for Many paperback novels mostly "Westerns"

Any info you may have such as biographical, other cover Art done ,etc. Would be greatly appreciated. He is listed as a known artist on google.com.

I have this book with a cover by Vic Prezio: Curse of Deepwater, by Christine Randell, Warner Paperback Library Edition, first printing February 1974. I've posted a review of the book here: http://hauntedhearts.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/curse-of-deepwater/ (I can't seem to attach the photo - I'm told its too large!)
The cover's beautiful - I would love to see more of his artwork.