Gothic Romance Forum, a Community for Gothic Romance Fiction and Literature Lovers

Full Version: A Greeting from Angie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all Members,

I found this forum through google, and it seems like somewhere that I will have a great time. I've been writing since I was very little and have found that my taste's in genre run closer to Gothic and Supernatural (with a twist of romance) then any other genre.

I've never actually written a Gothic before, but I think that I would love to try. Romance and Horror were more up my alley.

I thought I'd post a quick introduction post here before I went any further. I hope to meet a great bunch of people and to get my writing off the ground (maybe break through my writer's block as well!).

It's great to be here!

Angie
AngeliqueDelAcour Wrote:Hello all Members,

I found this forum through google, and it seems like somewhere that I will have a great time. I've been writing since I was very little and have found that my taste's in genre run closer to Gothic and Supernatural (with a twist of romance) then any other genre.

I've never actually written a Gothic before, but I think that I would love to try. Romance and Horror were more up my alley.

I thought I'd post a quick introduction post here before I went any further. I hope to meet a great bunch of people and to get my writing off the ground (maybe break through my writer's block as well!).

It's great to be here!

Angie

Welcome, Angie!
Thank you very much!
Hi from one Newbie to another! I've browsed this board and there are alot of interesting posts. Hope you have a good time here Smile
Smile Welcome!