Gothic Romance Forum, a Community for Gothic Romance Fiction and Literature Lovers

Full Version: The Haunting at Blackwood Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My second full length novel, The Haunting at Blackwood Hall, is just out today in eBook form, available on Amazon. This is more of a traditional Gothic Romance than my other writing. So if you are into governesses in peril, fabulous Victorian settings, creaky old houses that haven't seen a ray of sunlight in ages, drawing room seances, secret passageways, ghosts, witchcraft, family legends, misty moors, and plenty of inclement weather, then come to Blackwood Hall. I have a story to tell you.

[attachment=569]

The Haunting at Blackwood Hall
is also available in paperback available at Amazon.
[attachment=571]
Sounds fabulous!
I cant find it for my nook.. Sad
(01-27-2013, 06:34 PM)scoobertina Wrote: [ -> ]I cant find it for my nook.. Sad

Amazon books can be converted for the Nook. It's complicated, though. Digital Rights Management and all that. Google "Amazon ebook on Nook".
(02-18-2013, 09:07 PM)RareMale Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2013, 06:34 PM)scoobertina Wrote: [ -> ]I cant find it for my nook.. Sad

Amazon books can be converted for the Nook. It's complicated, though. Digital Rights Management and all that. Google "Amazon ebook on Nook".

I contacted Scoobertina by message the day of her post to arrange delivery of a Nook version of the book. Contract obligations with Amazon currently prohibit the sale of the book in non-Kindle formats. My offer still stands.
BT