Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carola Salisbury
Is it alright to post one thread after another? I hope so! Anyway I just finished reading The Woman in Grey by Carola Salisbury[one of the Greats and, incidentally a man--Michael Butterworth.] I was only able to find the book in large print through interlibrary loan, but it was the last book he wrote before his death so I really wanted to read it. I was not disappointed.Smile I highly recommend his book The Pride of the Trevallions. It has a wonderful "gothicky " feel and probably one of the best surprise endings of any gothic story I've read.
(06-28-2010, 01:48 PM)AliceChell Wrote: Is it alright to post one thread after another? I hope so! Anyway I just finished reading The Woman in Grey by Carola Salisbury[one of the Greats and, incidentally a man--Michael Butterworth.] I was only able to find the book in large print through interlibrary loan, but it was the last book he wrote before his death so I really wanted to read it. I was not disappointed.Smile I highly recommend his book The Pride of the Trevallions. It has a wonderful "gothicky " feel and probably one of the best surprise endings of any gothic story I've read.

Hey AliceChell this is bronte: I think you and I read some of the same stuff I have read Dolphin Summer by Carola Salisbury. It was good.