Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopeful Gothic Writer
Wink 
Hello,

My name is Arthfael Black, and I too dabble in the world of gothic literature! I have recently created a 3-part gothic tale which I wrote, recorded, presented and scored entirely independently, and I would love some feedback on it. Like many of you, I adore the ethereal and delicately subversive drape that stirs over our mind's imagination and forms the very fabric of an intricately woven tale, a tale that is made even more hauntingly frail when the elements of love and loss are added to the melting pot. I'm a hopeful writer and creator of just such a world and would be forever grateful if you could take the time to listen to my tale and share your thoughts (even if it is to tell me that my accents are utterly rubbish). The title of my story is The Manor on the Moors under Gothic Horror Tales and is available on Apple Podcast or Spotify under (link below).

I was inspired by the Woman in Black, and elements of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Hounds of the Baskerville. I've always thought that Sherlock Holmes had elements of gothic literature, don't you think? 

Thank you so much good people,
I look forward to meeting you all!

Note: This isn't some attempt at shameless advertising, I really do want to become a better writer in this genre and would love the advice from people in the know, so to speak.

Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/show/5lJ2koMrTG...0c337e438e

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gothic Romance Revival? Alana Matthews 4 20,998 04-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Penfeather
  Author of New Contemporary Gothic Suspense - The House on Black Lake houseonblacklake 0 6,100 07-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: houseonblacklake
  writer! blackstone 1 7,418 01-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Monique Devereaux
  Hello gothic romance acolytes Gothmeister 3 10,802 01-09-2009, 10:01 AM
  Hey Gothic Fans Cat Freak 1 7,982 09-25-2008, 04:04 PM