Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move or Elimination of Horror Gothic Forum?
I think the current sub-forum titles of Classic Gothics and General Gothic Romance Discussion are appropriate for this forum, but the addition of a Horror Gothic subforum is inappropriate and confusing. Judging from the small number of posts and replies in that sub-forum, most members unsurprisingly have little interest in these types of books. It's been my experience that romance lovers do not usually read horror novels.

I'd like to see the Horror Gothic subforum either removed or moved to the Off Topic section. What do others think?

(See my recent posts under "Classic Gothics: How do you define 'classic gothics'?")

There are many other forums online for readers of Horror Gothics, and I was hoping that this would be a unique online "home" for true lovers of gothic ROMANCES.

Messages In This Thread
Move or Elimination of Horror Gothic Forum? - by GothicLover - 10-24-2007, 02:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idea for a new "Gothic Places" image gallery Penfeather 8 26,081 08-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Last Post: GothAdmin
Question Poll: Horror Gothics decision MysteryMind 5 18,618 04-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Last Post: romanticdress
  Gothic Poetry Desdemona 1 11,417 07-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bellatrix