Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Kelly
(07-16-2012, 08:46 PM)kelican Wrote: I'm a teacher on summer break and haven't been feeling great over the past couple of weeks. Anyhoo, I'm feeling better today and stumbled across this site this site this evening. Something good coming from boredom ;-)

Most of my reading of gothic romance was in my teens, more years ago than I'm up to acknowledging right now. My favorites were Daphne du
Maurier and Phyllis Whitney. I also liked Victoria Holt. I'd really like to find a good new Gothic Romance author. Maybe I'll find some recommendations here.

Writing? I'd like to become a writer. Mystery or Young Adult. Or Gothic Romance, maybe ;-) But right now I'm happy to find time to read. And looking forward to becoming familiar with this site.

Hi Kelly
If you have a Kindle or Nook there are three writers working in the Gothic Romance genre who are members here - Amanda DeWees, Lisa Greer, and Barrymore Tebbs. They all have vastly different styles, but there might be something to your taste. You can find them on Amazon and Barnes and Noble dot com.

Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm Kelly - by kelican - 07-16-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Kelly - by Charybdis - 07-17-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Kelly - by Monique Devereaux - 07-17-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Kelly - by kelican - 07-26-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Kelly - by burneyfan - 07-27-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Kelly - by kelican - 08-03-2012, 09:17 AM