Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's set a record!
Hey Everybody,
Let's try something. At the bottom of the page it says: "The most users online at one time was 133 on 06-06-2009 at 07:01 PM " .....why don't we try to break the record?! Just for fun. How about August 1st 2010 at 7:00 pm (eastern time)? Everyone who wants to try log on at that day and time and see how many people we get? Just for a lark. Anyone with me on this???
Hmmmm. Only 11 views. Guess we won't set a record after all.
Don't give up, bronte. I'll be there! and it's still about three weeks away.
I'll play but you'll have to be more specific about time.
When you say Eastern time, what do you mean? What country are you in? There are lots of eastern times out here.
(07-12-2010, 09:08 PM)random capitals Wrote: I'll play but you'll have to be more specific about time.
When you say Eastern time, what do you mean? What country are you in? There are lots of eastern times out here.

Sorry to be vague. I'm on the East Coast of the USA, so I was thinking about Eastern Time for the USA. But I'm not "firm" on the time, anytime is okay with me if someone has a better idea.Smile
I'll try to make it too, although 7pm Eastern will be pushing midnight here Smile
We can change to a time that would suit more people, I'm open to ideas. Such as 12noon Eastern time (USA). Then it would not be so late for others. Any suggestions? I don't mind at all, I just thought it would be fun for everyone to be on at the same time.