Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wuthering heights??
Rolleyes 
hey everybody.i'm new here. Smile i have a question :is Wuthering Heights a gothic novel? i'm a student of literature ,i'm writing my master thesis .I like my topic:"A Gothic Reading of Wuthering Heights" I fell -sorry I'M SURE- it is a gothic novel but some on the net say that it is not.
i don't want to change the topic because i like it realy!
can anyone help me?
It's your thesis, it's your opinion! Use the fact that some people may think otherwise and add pages just waylaying their arguments. Convince your readers that it is a gothic.
(09-26-2009, 07:28 AM)emy Wrote: hey everybody.i'm new here. Smile i have a question :is Wuthering Heights a gothic novel? i'm a student of literature ,i'm writing my master thesis .I like my topic:"A Gothic Reading of Wuthering Heights" I fell -sorry I'M SURE- it is a gothic novel but some on the net say that it is not.
i don't want to change the topic because i like it realy!
can anyone help me?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Because like if you were soo for real a literature student you so wouldn't be typing liek dis and stuff.

Realy.
i don't see why emy is banned? anyway.......
des esseintes,try to write correct english so that we can understand
(10-08-2009, 01:50 PM)goths Wrote: i don't see why emy is banned? anyway.......

Hi,

emy was auto banned. We use software to detect accounts that may belong to spammers. Although it isn't perfect it does catch a high number of spam accounts (and we get a fair number on this forum), and gives relatively few false positives.

Apologies if you were banned undeservedly. I have lifted the ban. Smile
thanks for this eloquent reply GothAdmin Smile