Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone!
Well to start with my name is Stacy. I am a twenty-seven year old grad school student and mother to a toddler.

I have been an avid reader and fan of gothic romance since high school when I actually bought a few from a thrift shop and have been hooked since!

I actually buy them off ebay and hord them. Have a whole shelf awaiting me, probably literally over four hundred, it's easy to rack them up when you buy huge lots for cheap.

I'd be interested in mail-trading and swapping books as I hate to read them and then just throw them back on the shelf. If anyone is interested in this you can email me at stacylynnmar@yahoo.com

Umm...I'm friendly and bookwormish to say the least and was ecstatic to find this little corner of the web.

I will try to begin writing reviews for all the gothics I read so others can benefit.

And I look forward to talking with you all via the forum. Smile
Welcome Stacy!

When I lived in the US, there were bookswapping groups and those book-tracking groups, where you'd leave a book around somewhere with a tracking number and the next person who picks it up would log it in, etc. There may be similar things over here, but I haven't looked to find out.

Anyhow, there's certainly a lack of gothics floating around in the UK, so I would love to trade and swap, but postal service is unreliable, at the moment, not to mention expensive. But I think it would be a great idea to start something like that on this forum.