Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love the site!!!
Hey, I'm new here, and I absolutely love this site. My mom used to have plenty of these books, and I used to sit and look at the covers for hours. Then, she got rid of all of them, and I've been trying to collect them for the past few years by going to garage sales and buying them whenever I come across them there. I love garage sales anyway-haha.
I've always tried searching for these books online, but until recently, haven't had any success. But, thanks to Ebay and sites like this, I have a place to look!
Hi,

Welcome to the site, it's a pleasure to have you onboard. It's great to hear we are striking a chord with like-minded collectors Smile
GothAdmin Wrote:Hi,

Welcome to the site, it's a pleasure to have you onboard. It's great to hear we are striking a chord with like-minded collectors Smile

Thanks, I'm glad I found the site. I was looking for the cover of The Evil Of Time-one of my favorites-and this site came up in the Google search. Umtil now, I haven't been able to find much about these great books on the internet. I'm suprised that they are somewhat forgotten.
Hi NiftyMatter,

Welcome to the forum!! See you around!
Cartman6 Wrote:Hi NiftyMatter,

Welcome to the forum!! See you around!

Hey, Thanks, Cartman6!
Waves her hand! Welcome! Smile
Hi Everone,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stumbled across the site Carrie Dalby 3 8,806 05-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Danceswithbunnies