Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favriote hobbies.
Being new member here I really like to share with you all about my most favorite hobbies that I really love to do in my free time. Traveling is one of the top of the list. till yet I have explored many of place and have to be the witness of many of natural places as well. I  love nature beauty , it is  really attract lot more of other places, so really want to know from you all about your favorite hobbies.
Wow that;s amazing like me you are also a traveling freak, I am happy after receiving this and would like to say that, I am so sure you will enjoy your stay here and will able to get some nice learning about a difdferent place. Anyway, dude, which spot is your favorite fro all?
One of my favorite hobbies is to collect old vinyls. I love the sound when I play them on an old record player Smile
My favorite hobbies are painting/drawing/listening to rock music/reading watching anime/skateboarding/ hanging out with people I care about/viewing scary movies/playing with my cats.
Mine is reviewing. Anything, from books/movies to restaurants and software. So happy that the Internet really helps the "reveiw" culture - I don't think anyone buys anything anymore without googling for feedback. For me, it feels like "Here, my full opinion, finally it matters!".
I'm particularly fond of reviewing services, though. So much that I've started collaborating with a review blog. Doesn't bring any income yet, but I'm thinking of starting on YouTube, maybe that'll help me monetize my hobby.
(07-27-2018, 05:17 AM)ZackFerrum Wrote: Mine is reviewing. Anything, from books/movies to restaurants and software. So happy that the Internet really helps the "reveiw" culture - I don't think anyone buys anything anymore without googling for feedback. For me, it feels like "Here, my full opinion, finally it matters!".
I'm particularly fond of reviewing services, though. So much that I've started collaborating with a review blog. Doesn't bring any income yet, but I'm thinking of starting on YouTube, maybe that'll help me monetize my hobby.

Good Luck!  Smile
Building custom cars, Hi-End amps, gunsmithing, swordfighting and so on...
Too much to be believable, but everything with a touch of genuine Gothness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My most favriote places. Simaar 0 5,751 11-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Simaar