Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya there
I did have an account on here before. I was never active but I promise I will be.

My name is Lizzie and I am 25 years old. I'm a bit of a gothic romance newb. I read more historical romances like Elizabeth Hoyt and Anne Gracie and paranormal like Terry Spear. I love Victoria Holt and Daphne Du Maurier. I hope to read more gothics innthe future.
(03-17-2016, 02:59 PM)KittenAmour Wrote: I did  have an account on here before. I was never active but I promise I will be.

My name is Lizzie and I am 25 years old. I'm a bit of a gothic romance newb. I read more historical romances like Elizabeth Hoyt and Anne Gracie and paranormal like Terry Spear. I love Victoria Holt and Daphne Du Maurier. I hope to read more gothics innthe future.

Hi, Lizzie! Lots of info on this forum for anyone wanting to get to know the genre better.
Welcome to the forum!
Being a member of this forum I also ould like to say welcome here and hopeful she will enjoy her stay here. Anyway, Kitten, I am pondering to know from you something about you. Would you like to share with all of us? If yes then must share with all.
Really good to see the great running discussion.I realy like this and like to introduce here myself as Simaar.I am also new here and really hope that I wold be relly something best for me to be the part of this great forum and discussion.