Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Story
Hi everyone! First time hereSmile I just want to share with you that I've recently published my first short story on amazon its called "Vincent". I think its a good quick read for this month (October) my favorite month of the yearSmile Please check it out just search for vincent jaylen price on amazon and it will appear, also if you guys have any question send  me a message that will be freaking awesome! I think that's all; see you later guys! Thank You for your time guys.

The summary:

Vincent is about to lose his mind...or what’s left of it. Living in Victorian-Era London, Vincent has no one to call his friend—except for Rabbit. The two have been inseparable, completing each other like two sides of the same coin. Growing up in the same orphanage after his parents’ death, Vincent would follow Rabbit anywhere, even into darkness itself.

Years after escaping the orphanage, Vincent has become a famous “illusionist” known throughout London and beyond. It’s been years since he’s seen Rabbit or Veronica, the girl whom he’d been longing for ever since they were kids. His loneliness envelops him until there is a longing he can’t ignore. At night he sees her, Veronica, running down a dark alley. The next day, a woman is found murdered in London’s notorious Whitechapel District.

These disturbances are further complicated when Rabbit, as mysteriously as he’d vanished, comes back into Vincent’s life. It’s as if they’d never separated, the lifelong friends. But perhaps they never did. Between Rabbit’s return and his dreams, Vincent’s hard-won life begins to crumble around him, brick by brick, further down a pit from which there may be no escape. Is he losing his mind? Is Rabbit’s return more than coincidence? Is Veronica somehow in danger? But most importantly, who is the man behind the mask that stalks the dark corners of Vincent’s dreams like a insidious shadow?

Journey into the heart of darkness as one man searches for the truth before it consumes his very soul.

http://www.amazon.com/Vincent-Jaylen-Pri...ylen+price