Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot remember the title of the novel or the name of the author for the life of me
This has been driving me crazy for the past 7 years! I love reading good stories. I have read hundreds and hundreds of novels, and only a few stick out in my memory. When I was 12 I had bought a book at a second hand store. I cannot remember the title, or the authors name, but I do remember that it was the best book I have ever come across.

I do believe the book was published between 1980-1992. The storyline is about a young women who had to go to Ireland or Scotland. She went sight seeing and came across the remains of a castle. All of a sudden she fell ( it was more like pulled) through the threshold of an old door. When she came to, she was in a different timeline. In the same body but she was someone else. She was a peasant girl who lived with her parents and the rest of the villagers under the oppression of a satanic 'overlord.' She ended up getting taken by the them into the castle. The 'overlord' has a split personality. The satanic personality who everyone knows and sees. But in his room he is a worker of the light. his satanic side isn't even aware of his other self.

It is a good read, and I would love to read it again, but I cannot find it anywhere, for I have a heck of a time trying to remember the title and or the author. Can any of you guys help me? I'm getting pretty desperate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know this title & author Pasche 2 16,166 10-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: madneccy
Question I'd like to locate a title... Lady Mevrian 0 5,917 03-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Lady Mevrian
  Elusive author information Penfeather 4 17,040 09-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Penfeather
  Looking for an author coramunroe 2 8,728 05-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Last Post: coramunroe