Gothic Romance Forum, a Community for Gothic Romance Fiction and Literature Lovers
Horror Writers as Film Characters - Printable Version

+- Gothic Romance Forum, a Community for Gothic Romance Fiction and Literature Lovers (https://www.gothicromanceforum.com)
+-- Forum: Gothic Romances (https://www.gothicromanceforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Horror Gothics (https://www.gothicromanceforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Horror Writers as Film Characters (/showthread.php?tid=2895)

Horror Writers as Film Characters - quamis - 08-14-2020

Hi gothic fans! This supercut features most of the giants of horror literature played by film actors. A heartfelt tribute to our heroes.

Well-known actors such as Jeffrey Combs, Gregory Peck, Elle Fanning, Ruppert Everett, Elizabeth Moss, Elsa Lanchester, Bridget Fonda, Vincent D'Onofrio, Christopher Walken, Geoffrey Rush, Jack Black, John Cusack or Peter O'Toole impersonate masters of horror literature such as Bram Stoker (Dracula), Robert L. Stevenson (The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde), Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), H.G. Wells (The Invisible Man), Daphne Du Maurier (The Birds), Gogol (Vyj), Edgar Allan Poe (The Black Cat) or H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu Mythos), among many others.

I hope you like it Big Grin

RE: Horror Writers as Film Characters - Carrie Dalby - 08-21-2020

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Horror Writers as Film Characters - johnmorgan - 03-09-2021

Hi there. I am a big fan of a gothic. Thanks for sharing it.

RE: Horror Writers as Film Characters - JerryE.Sebastian - 12-01-2022

Em a big fan of horror gothic. Please share some new horror writings too

quamisHi
gothic fans! This supercut features most of the giants of horror literature played by film actors. A heartfelt tribute to our heroes.

Well-known actors such as Jeffrey Combs, Gregory Peck, Elle Fanning, Ruppert Everett, Elizabeth Moss, Elsa Lanchester, Bridget Fonda, Vincent D'Onofrio, Christopher Walken, Geoffrey Rush, Jack Black, John Cusack or Peter O'Toole impersonate masters of horror literature such as Bram Stoker (Dracula), Robert L. Stevenson (The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde), Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), H.G. Wells (The Invisible Man), Daphne Du Maurier (The Birds), Gogol (Vyj), Edgar Allan Poe (The Black Cat) or H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu Mythos), among many others.

RE: Horror Writers as Film Characters - CharliResch - 01-18-2023

(12-01-2022, 06:31 PM)JerryE.Sebastian Wrote: Em a big fan of horror gothic. Please share some new horror writings too

quamisHi
gothic fans! This supercut features most of the giants of horror and how to get rid of gyno literature played by film actors. A heartfelt tribute to our heroes.

Well-known actors such as Jeffrey Combs, Gregory Peck, Elle Fanning, Ruppert Everett, Elizabeth Moss, Elsa Lanchester, Bridget Fonda, Vincent D'Onofrio, Christopher Walken, Geoffrey Rush, Jack Black, John Cusack or Peter O'Toole impersonate masters of horror literature such as Bram Stoker (Dracula), Robert L. Stevenson (The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde), Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), H.G. Wells (The Invisible Man), Daphne Du Maurier (The Birds), Gogol (Vyj), Edgar Allan Poe (The Black Cat) or H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu Mythos), among many others.

Oh this one is very horror. I am also a fan of horror gothic but not of very much horror ones.